System Update 8/3/14
New features and changes:
- Content Item Task Templates have been updated. There are now three separate task templates for Content Items. Editors should use the appropriate task template based on the 33%, 66% or 100% release schedules.
- Assigning Editor and Lead Editor fields now auto-populates with the current users name which means less fields for users to choose when creating a content items, assignments, etc.
- The Platform Exclusivity field has been moved from the content detail to the Payment Detail as this field is for accounting purposes only.
- The Run Sheet Overview report is now available under Reports> Operations. Users can also access this report from a print runsheet project directly by clicking the Overview button when viewing the print runsheet project details.
- The Status Update report is now available under Reports> Operations.
- Related documents can now be added to a pitches
- Task email notifications – A bug that caused all users with the same job role to receive notifications for all unassigned tasks and see each others email addresses in the notification emails has been corrected. All notifications will be emailed as one compiled notification email to be sent nightly at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (3:00 AM Eastern time).
- Accounting codes – A bug that caused some accounting code logic errors has been corrected.
- Payment records – A bug that prevented payment records from saving has been corrected.
- Assignment releases – A bug affecting the ability for users to save assignment releases has been corrected.
- Task status – A bug that caused a task status to read “In Progress” when a user selects “Not Running (Cancelled)” has been corrected.
- Modified time stamps – A bug that cause modified time stamps not to update when an item is modified has been corrected.
- Inactive users – A bug that caused inactive users to appear in drop down lists when assigning tasks, selecting assigning editor, etc. has been corrected.
- Assignment staff list – A bug that caused users outside a group to be listed in the staff assignment list has been corrected.
- Assigning editor list – A bug that cause non-assigning editors to show up in the assigning editors list has been corrected.
- Incorrect column display – A bug that caused the Assignee and Department columns to display incorrectly under Content Item> Related Assignments has been corrected.
- Incorrect completed task display – A bug that caused the Last Completed Task to display incorrectly under Project>Related Content has been corrected.
- Assignee name display – A bug that caused the Assigning Editors name to display instead of an Assignees name to display under Related Assignments has been corrected.
Thanks for your feedback.