Create Content Item
For more detailed information about creating a content item, see the Creating a Content Item page
- 1. Click Content under the Content Items menu
- 2. Click Add
- 3. Fill in all required fields and provide any additional information that will be useful.
- 4. Click Save
Associating Content Items to Projects
- 5. Click Projects under the Related tab in the left hand navigation column
- 6. Click Associate
- 7. Click ADD next to the desired project. Employ the search and filters to help locate the desired project, if necessary.
- 8. The Add Version Detail page requires information based on the type of project and associated media platform. Fill in all relevant information.
- 9. Click Save
Adding Tasks to a Content item
- 10. Click Tasks under the Related tab in the left hand navigation column
- 11. Click Create Tasks by Template
- 12. Click ADD next to the desired Task Template. Once the tasks have loaded, review all due dates and insure that they are all accurate, adjust as necessary in the task detail.
- 13. To assign tasks to the task owners (assignees), select a job role from the Job Role for Task drop down menu
- 14. From the Assign To drop down menu, select the name of the user that corresponds to that job role, and that will be responsible for those tasks.
- 15. Click Assign to update all tasks assigned to that job role
- Repeat steps 13-15 for all remaining job roles
Adding Assignments to a Content item
- 16. Click Assignments under the Related tab in the left hand navigation column
- 17. Click Add
- 18. Select Assignment Category to define whether the assignment is for a staff or freelance contributor.
- 19. Select appropriate type from the Assignment Type drop down menu
- 20. Select Related Freelancer or Staff member by clicking on the blue text link. This will launch a new page, click Add next to the name of the desired assignee.
- 21. Provide all relevant details for the given assignment
- 22. Click Save
More information about Assignments and an explanation of these fields can be found under Assignments
Thanks for your feedback.