This cheat sheet is designed to provide a quick tutorial on using ICE for staff editors.
Accessing the ICE system
- ICE can be found at ice.hipzoneinc.com
- Enter your credentials and click Login
- The initial Home Page screen will display any recent assignments & task(s) that have been assigned to you.
- When an editor creates an assignment, you will automatically receive email notifications
- Log into ICE to view the details of the assignment. Click the link within the email notification or within ICE, go to Contract> Assignments. Feel free to contact your assigning editor directly with any questions related to the assignment.
Submitting articles and images
Once you are ready to submit articles, images, videos, etc., go to Content> Content Items and choose the associated Content Item from the list.
Submitting images & videos
- Click on the Related Assets tab
- Click Add Image to launch the Photo Portal upload window in a new browser tab/window. Photo Portal is our Image Asset Manager.
- Drag-and-drop images into the upload area and click upload
- Keep the upload tab/window open until the upload is complete. Upon completion, you may close the tab/window to return to ICE.
Submitting Word documents
- You may upload office-type documents such as article text in Word format, spreadsheets, etc.
- Click the Related Documents tab
- Click Add Document
Marking tasks as complete
- After completing a task, it is necessary to mark it as complete to automatically notify the appropriate editor
- Choose a Tasks in the ICE menu. A list current tasks will be displayed. If you are unable to see tasks listed, check your task filters to view all tasks.
- Select the appropriate task and click Complete Task
- Go to Contract> Assignments and select the appropriate assignment
- Choose the Related Releases tab and click Add Release to upload associated releases for the assignment. Blank release forms can be found at http://procedures.sourceinterlinkmedia.com/freelance/
Thanks for your feedback.