Since the buyout process has been revamped, there are a few changes:
- Viewing, editing and approving payments is now centralized within a project page. No more opening up multiple windows.
- Approving payments is as simple as selecting payments and clicking the Approve button.
- The approval process is no longer task based. Therefore, payments waiting for approval will no longer appear in your task list. Additionally, there is no due date for approving buyout payments. Payments approval email notifications should be addressed as they are received.
- There is now an Approvals dashboard on the ICE homepage containing a list of every buyout that is awaiting your approval.
- Approvers will be notified via email when payment entries are ready for approval. The email will contain a link directly to project that requires approval.
- Go to the relevant Project’s Payments area by clicking the link within the email notification.
- Review all entries in the Payment area for accuracy
- If necessary, Approvers may edit payment information by selecting one or more entry and clicking Edit. A few notes:
- The system only allows users to approve entries where their name is listed as Current Approver.
- Editors can still edit payment information at this point in case codes need to be corrected.
- Only ICE administrators have the ability to change payment amount once original payment entry has been made
- To approve, select one or more payment entries and click Approve. Payment will be sent to the next stage.
Thanks for your feedback.