The Detail Panel appears for all of the directory entries. It allows you to view and edit details, deactivate or remove the object, view the history.
Please Note: Depending on where in the system you are examining the detail panel can affect the options which are available. Example: History button (not shown) and View in Directory button.
- Show Details: Allows you to view the detail of the selected object (i.e. User)
- View in Directory: Takes you to the directory entry for the object.
- Edit: Alter and update the details
- Deactivate: Removes a User/Device from the organisational hierarchy. They can be found on the related page until they are Re-assigned. For a Department this effectively deletes it.
- Remove: Deletes the object completely from the directory
- History: View when the object was entered into the system (Please note if using Parent Activation Date this will show as the same date as the parent entry).