Error: Can not create a shipment and add items
ErrorCode = 0
Msg = Error in Creating New Shipment
MWSError = True
InternalError = Error: You must include a valid ShipmentId with a call to the CreateInboundShipment operation. Get ShipmentId values by calling the CreateInboundShipmentPlan operation. The request to CreateInboundShipment must include only items and quantities that have been previously planned through CreateInboundShipmentPlan
You can not create a new shipment for pending items after 2 days (48 hours). Their shipment ID of these items will be expired after 2 days. You can only add these items to an existing shipment, but you can not create a new shipment.
- You can try to add an item that is assigned to the same warehouse of your pending items. It will be easier to just add an item with quantity of 10 or more, so Amazon will assign multiple warehouses for this item . If there is no matching warehouse, delete this item and continue to add a different item. You repeat this step until Amazon assigns the same warehouse that your pending items go to.
- Create a new shipment with that newly added item Only to that warehouse. Do Not include any other pending items in this shipment.
- If the shipment is created successfully, you can add your remaining pending items to this newly created shipment.
- If you do not plan to ship this newly added item, remove that item from this shipment on Amazon site.
- In future, always create a new shipment or add to an existing shipment for your pending items before you exit this program.